Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Summer Time Sadness

I was once told by a very wise woman that the difference between love and infatuation is the factor of peace. When you're infatuated with someone, its scary. You have no comfort in that they are totally and completely yours and constantly seem to be walking on egg shells. You can feel very strongly for this person and maybe even love them, but not be in love with them. However, when you're in love, you know that person is yours. You know that they have seen you at your worse and still choose to say those three magic words. I love you.
I suppose i am teetering on the brink of both at this point. I have been in love, and i have been infatuated...i guess i just need to decided whatever this is.
Summer has just started and im already dreading the four months i will spend apart from this certain someone. I know that i'll probably get caught up in life and find myself missing him less and less but i do wish that i had some sort of security in what we have ( what do we have?). I feel like this whole blog post is utterly lame and ridiculous and whiny. I suppose today i am not at my best. I don't really have a clever closer so WhatTheBilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment