Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Library Loser

I guess love is a tricky thing. Sometimes its exciting and you feel like your stomach might explode just because a certain someone said something in a certain way. Sometimes it feels like you're invincible and that the world is beneath your feet,ready to be conquered. And then there are times when it sucks ass. And it suck ass hard.I guess the reason I even write this is because I currently volunteered myself to do homework at 3 in the effing morning because a boy named...well we'll call him Craig...has homework to do. Seems irrational right? Oh it gets worse. I don't even have homework to do, yet I digress.
So I show up to the library armed with my old man sandals and over sized sweater ready to fake my way through a bunch of essay I already have written. I find a table and make myself at home and begin to wait for Craig to arrive.
Why are you writing this? Must be the question your asking as I should be discussing dehumanization with a cute boy right? WRONG. He's not here. I sent a text, carefully worded mind you, as to not seem needy. Yet to no avail as I have not heard from Craig for the entire duration of my fake library time. It's now 2:36 AM and i find myself heavy lidded with sleep and desperately trying to remain awake for the sliver of hope that the all elusive boy i have fell so hard for, will make an appearance. I have resigned myself to the fact that this probably won't happen.
Ah alas. I should be sleeping but bet your bottom dollar i will be here for the remaining 22 minutes the library is open with a heavy heart. My life is truly ridiculous.
Just to help my three viewers (thank you for reading) understand, Craig isn't a bad guy. In fact, he's quite brilliant. and I'm thrilled i even get to call him my friend. Perhaps he'll get his own article later as he is certainly worth it.
Well that's my lovely story of how love blows. Sometimes i have it all figured, and other times, i'm left sitting at a library table at 3 in the morning, scratching my head and saying WhatTheBilly?

No comments:

Post a Comment